Monday, July 18, 2011

07 18 11 happy Summer Everyone.

07 18 11  Hi Everyone, and Happy Summer.



Hi everyone.



I hope you are all having a great summer, and are able to be with family as much as possible.



I have been doing some things with a couple of writers groups that I joined these past few weeks, and have been informed that if I publish some of my stories on this blog site, then later on I may jeopardize my chances of having any of my blog stories published by other companies that publish writings.



If I put my stories on this site, these companies will view these pieces as being published, and will not have anything to do with them.



I am still learning so much about writing, and hopefully in the future, I will need to learn about publishing.



I do love to write, and with my typing getting better, I am able to get down more of what is going on inside of my head in a continuous flow. It feels really good sometimes to be able to type almost as fast as my thought process. Not quite as fast, but a hell of a lot better than it was just a few short months ago.



I have also been doing more stuff with the radio station. I have done a couple of test shows in the past week, and it went ok.



I am trying to get a time slot that will run on Tuesday nights from 6 to 8, or 7 to 9. I am not sure yet, and will let you know when the slot is fixed.



You can listen to the station, which airs 24/7 at www.cupcakeradio.net



Just click on listen, and we hope you like what you hear.



My shows will eventually be from my catalogue that I will create over time. I do love music from the 70’s and I am excited about the possibilities.



My name on the show is DJ Slowmoe, and I will be throwing Blind Billy Goat Radio at you from the clam flats to the pucker brush.



Ha.



Well, any ways, If you would like me to email you copies of the stories that I took off the site, let me know.



You can also leave comments on here much easier, as I have formatted the comments page , making it much simpler. All you need to do is select “anonymous’ from the list, and don’t forget to leave your name in the comment. There is also a blog entry informing you in the steps to leave comments. It does work, as I have another friend of mine who has formatted her page, and I have successfully left her a message on her page, which can be found at,



Abbiescorneroftheworld.blogspot.com



She is a wonderful writer, and I do enjoy reading her material.



Well, it is time for my mid morning medication. Diet Pepsi and chocolate.



I hope you all have a great day, and stay well.



Prayers go out for  members of my family who are going through some trying times. God Bless You All.



Until we meet again, taa-taa.



Deon

2 comments:

  1. Just seeing if i know how to post a comment on here P:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention.

    Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author of We Shall Overcome
    http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
    http://abbiescorneroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete